If you continue to browse and use this website you are
agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and
govern [business name]’s relationship with you in relation to
The term “Apollo Technologies Inc.” or “us” or “we” refers to
the owner of the website whose registered office is [address].
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms of
• The content of the pages of this website is for your
general information and use only. It is subject to change without
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or
guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance,
completeness or suitability of the information and materials
found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You
acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for
any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is
entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It
shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products,
services or information available through this website meet your
• This website contains material which is owned by or
licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to,
the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction
is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright
notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not
the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged
on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for
damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to
other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to
provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse
the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the
• You may not create a link to this website from another
website or document without [business name]’s prior written